[vdr] Re: Audio/video sync problems

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 07:48:51PM +0200, Udo Wolter wrote:
> Normally the whole file should be unsync at the same time, this
> shouldn't change over time.

Unfortunately, this is not the case.  While looking at one video, I
notice the sync is almost dead-on at the beginning, several seconds
behind in the middle, and close again near the end.  What would cause
that?

> So just demultiplex the vdr-file with vdrsync and remultiplex it again
> with tcmplex and some values for -D. Just play around with it and
> you'll find very fast some values which fit perfectly for you.

I will try that just the same to see if it doesn't help the issue.

Thanks for the prompt reply,

Mike.