[vdr] Ci poll debug/fail messages & VDR split into lib+app?

Hi,

I've been using the ci interface code from VDR since I patched mythtv to make
use of it about a year ago. Ever since then I've been conservative about
using the dump transfer data, just because of the fact that the polling code
will quickly fill a logfile. I've made a suggestion for a patch, which is
against mythtv cvs, but if you are familiar with the code you'll get the gist
of it :) This is essentially just a suggestion to make the ci poll (debug
messages) disappear unless it fails (which is essentially unneeded), which
will leave the log with only the important messages (and also the addition of
the fact the poll was the probe that failed, which would go unnoticed
before). If this will go into the next version of VDR, please change the
wording of the messages to your preference.

On another point, would there be any interrest in splitting VDR into a library
and an application so that other application easily would benefit from the
library changes? I belive that this has been outered on the linuxtv list
previously, and considered to be of great importance (to have a DVB library
that can handle most of DVBs strange behavior).

Kenneth