[vdr] Re: Background Image for radio ??

On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 10:10, Ralf Sv wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I´m trying to write a patch to display background
> images for radio programs instead of the black screen.

This sounds like a good idea to me!

This sort of thing would also be useful for a single card system where a
timer suddenly starts recording a channel on a different MUX from the
one currently tuned, i.e. it displays an image saying "Recording!" or
something, rather than just freezing the screen and looking like it has
hung! An alternative would just be a persistent OSD message saying
"Recording channel X".

Cheers,

Laz