[vdr] Re: Background Image for radio ??

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 21:24, Laurence Abbott wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 11:33, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > When a single card system starts recording, it either continues
> > playing the currently viewed live channel (if it is on the same
> > transponder) or displays the channel that has just started recording.
> > If the picture freezes in that case, there must be a bug somewhere.
>
> For me, with vdr-1.3.6, a Nova-T, and dxr3-0.2.1 for output, I always
> get a frozen picture when a timer starts recording from a different
> transponder. This has always happened for me, as far as I can tell, with
> any versions of vdr I've used since about 1.2.5. I thought it was normal
> behaviour!

I have this behaviour to on my Nova-T and dxr3 setup.  I think it is
normal for this configuration.

I guess this configuration is considered a two card system?

I also find this quite annoying.  I have had broken recordings caused by
forgetting that I was recording something and restarting vdr to fix the
hang.  A simple message like "Recording in progress, channel X not
available" would help.