[vdr] Nagra CAM suggestions

Hi there,
I've changed from SECA to NAGRA (Digital+ in Spain uses both system,
given it broadcasts its signal through two different satellites). So
far I've had no problems with an Aston CAM, but before buying a new one
suitable for Nagra I thought it might be handy to ask here first.

BTW, it is Nagra2 (Aladdin) and I'd go for a multi-system CAM
(MatrixCAM & MagicCAM come to my mind right now) in case they're
working just fine with vdr.

Thanks in advance :)

--
H. L. Mencken suffers from the hallucination that he is H. L. Mencken --
there is no cure for a disease of that magnitude.

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>