[vdr] No sound on radio channels after starting recording

Klaus et all,
I have problems when recording radio channels if I try to listen to them
at the same time. Whenever a timer starts, vdr switches to the intended
channel but I get no sound. If I play the recording while it is being
saved to disk, or switch to any other of the channels on the same
transponder, I get sound.

Anything else I try doesn't yield any good results. Even more so, in
order to listen to that channel live after the timer has finished, I
have to restart vdr.

There is another way to make it work. This is being on the channel which
is about to be recorded before the timer starts.

--
We don't know one millionth of one percent about anything.

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>