[vdr] No sound on radio channels after starting recording

Klaus et all,
this've been present for a _long_ time, I don't even remember whether
vdr ever got this right at all (maybe in 0.9 line?).
Don't ask me why I didn't report it before, who knows!. Since it is
still on 1.3.8, this is still a pendind issue.

I have problems when recording radio channels if I try to listen to them
at the same time. Whenever a timer starts, vdr switches to the intended
channel, sine I have a sinagle DVB-s system, but I get no sound. If I play
the program while it is being recorded to disk, or switch to any other of
the channels on the same transponder, I do get sound.

Anything else I try doesn't yield any good results. Even more so, in
order to listen to that channel in live mode, after the timer has finished,
I must restart vdr.

There is one more way to make it work. This is being on the channel which
is about to be recorded before the timer starts. Yet, if I eventually
switch to a different channel and come back to the former, I won't get
sound form it either.

Can anyone else confirm this happens on their systems?

P.S I have tried vanilla between some 1.2.x version and 1.3.8, as with as
many plugins and patches as I ten to use daily.

--
We don't know one millionth of one percent about anything.

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index