[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DVB subtitles 0.3.1

Rolf Ahrenberg writes:

 > So I guess you aren't using my 1.3.8 patch for the ttxtsubs plugin itself,
 > because it should compile cleanly. And it seems to work quite nicely,

When I looked for a patch, I did not find one for some reason.  Now I
re-checked.  I guess this is the one you mean:

 vdr-1.3.8-ttxtsubs-0.0.5pre2-charset_fix-custom_color.diff.gz         28-May-2004 10:08     8k

I'll try it later, unless an "official" version comes out first.
Currently I have a more pressing problem, though, which has nothing to
do with subtitling.

yours,
		Jouni

Home | Main Index | Thread Index