[vdr] Re: Which Linux-distro is most suitable for Epia MII 10000 Nehemiah?

Thomas Schmidt <vdr@muellers.ms> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am using debian unstable (sid) on my www.hushtechnologies.com system
> and I am quiete happy with that.
> Kernel is 2.6.3 and compiled from source.
> For mplayer and other stuff like that i use "checkinstall" so I am able to
> have always up to date debian packages.
>
> Did one of you epia fellows yet run nvram-wakeup successfully?

I am using Debian sarge with the packages from
http://www.e-tobi.net/vdr_repositories.html on an Epia MII Nehemiah
6000 in a Rebach box. nvram-wakeup worked out of the box after I set
the wakeup time in BIOS to a correct time once.

Christoph

Christoph Martin, EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856