[vdr] Re: remux.c: splitting PES packets into 2048 byte blocks

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 10:06:34PM +0200, Reinhard Nissl wrote:

> Anyway, I don't want to blame VDR. It should be possible for xine to
> determine the real size of AC3 data by looking at the AC3 header. That way,
> it should be possible to handle those "continueation" packets.

You may have a look into source of the bitstreamout plugin.  Beside
scanning TS streams for LiveTV there is also a scanner for the PS1
streams during replay.  It should work for both AC3 and DTS, whereas
a DTS LiveTV/LiveRadio stream I've never heard nor send through od
or xxd, therefore only DTS streams from DVD are tested.

        Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
Howto http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958