[vdr] Re: remux.c: splitting PES packets into 2048 byte blocks

Hi,

Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

Anyway, I don't want to blame VDR. It should be possible for xine to determine the real size of AC3 data by looking at the AC3 header. That way, it should be possible to handle those "continueation" packets.
You may have a look into source of the bitstreamout plugin.  Beside
scanning TS streams for LiveTV there is also a scanner for the PS1
streams during replay.  It should work for both AC3 and DTS, whereas
a DTS LiveTV/LiveRadio stream I've never heard nor send through od
or xxd, therefore only DTS streams from DVD are tested.
OK.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl