[vdr] Re: fbxine vdr-xine matrox problem

Hi,

thanks for the hints!

Reinhard Nissl schrieb:

Maybe you get more info from fbxine, if you add '--verbose=2' to fbxine's command line.
that shows the help and version numbers

Another useful output driver for this Matrox card is vidix. Just change the command line to '-V vidixfb'.
that helps me to get a picture, when I play a mpeg2 file, first success!

This driver even works without '--stdctl'.
doesn't work here

Now the next problem:
fbxine -V vidixfb -A alsa --stdctl vdr://video/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes
gives me only a NO SIGNAL on the screen,(although in the logfiles I can see that vdr reacts to the remote control),
so I think I am one step further,
but what might be missing still?
As my TV is broken, I really like to get this to work, to be at least able to use my monitor.

Jörg