[vdr] Re: mplayer-plugin (and dv-plugin)

On Thursday 20 May 2004 15:32, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Guido Fiala wrote:
> > It works now, but the resulting image does not fill the entire screen for
> > some divx-movies (just about the top left quarter), it seems like it is
> > not correctly upscaled if it is (S)VCD-sized material (aspect-ratio is
> > ok).
> >
> > Maybe some tweek in mplayer.sh ?
>
> Are you using my mplayer.sh?

Just checked with a diff to the latest version of your plugin - yes i do and i
only have one mplayer.sh at my system at all.

I can just guess - but maybe my hardware is limited that it does not scale
correctly to any wished resolution?

BTW - using: MPlayer 1.0pre4-3.2.3 if that makes a difference.

Guido