[vdr] Re: DvbDevice::GrabImage killing vdr?

On Friday 21 May 2004 17:50, Helmut Auer wrote:
> Guido Fiala wrote:

> >>Yes, I've seen it. Doing a SVDRP GRAB command can freeze VDR for a while,
> >>but it usually last less than one minute so the watchdog doesn't get
> >
> >That must be something different - vdr crashes really instantly now.
> >(using dvb-kernel at least)
> >
> >As my kvdr grabs just fine from the _same_ video-device i assume the
> >GrabImage-function is broken in vdr, if the failure is not that obvious to
> >fix i might try to re-import the GrabImage function from kvdr to vdr...
> >
> >Never had grey images either.
> >
> >Guido
>
> Hi,
> I had the same problem which was caused by kernel 2.6 and a little error
> implemented by the Komplettpatch.
> You can try the following patch.

Thanks! That made it work and no grey images.

Now i like to modify the screenshot-plugin that it takes the name of the
current channel into the filename or, if currently replaying the name of the
replay.

Don't know if vdr already provides that informations somehow...