[vdr] Re: VDR-1.3.7: how does the new OSD really look like?

Le mer 26/05/2004 à 22:54, Reinhard Nissl a écrit :

> I'm I right, that this stop has nothing to do with my patches?

You are right, the quality of VIA programming is to blame, not yours
=:-D

The VeXP 2.x version is usable, the previous version was a (bad) joke.
Image quality provided by the VIA drivers is inferior to that provided
by the free unichrome driver + ordinary xine so I can get by with high
CPU and excellent image quality for the moment.

You don't have to worry, soon we will have XvMC driver with HW mpeg2. No
plugins, no patches... So vdr-xine + XvMC = accelerated mpeg2 TV and
playback!

Cheers

Tony Grant

--