[vdr] Re: VDR-1.3.7: how does the new OSD really look like?

Hi,

Tony Grant wrote:

- Enhanced compatibility of xine part to support xine's older API for
 VIA-enhanced xine (thanks to Vincenzo Memeo).
This works only with VIA video and sound drivers I am guessing? I have
built VeXP against kernel 2.6.3 and the free unichome driver + alsa but
the time I tried building in vdr-xine it choked.
Can you tell me, what went wrong?
I -think that it really wanted the viaaudiocombo audio driver.
It stopped compiling at that stage
I'm I right, that this stop has nothing to do with my patches?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de