[vdr] R: Re: Still about text2skin plugin

>> 2) When i put a png file in background area, if in the picture where
>> is a black color into paint program (gimp) on the osd the color is
>> trasparent. How i can decide when the black color is trasparent or
>> black?
>
>Usually you can choose (esp. in gimp) whether to use the transparent
color or
>any other color. So, if your picture contains transparent areas, those
will
>be transparent. All other colors will be displayed as gimp saves them
>disk.

Ok, but why for exaples this image in gimp is correct but when i put it
Into a skin the black and yellow color is trasparet?

http://kikko77.altervista.org/Immagini/channel.png

I have lost truly much time with this problem
Help me please !!!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index