[vdr] Re: R: Re: Still about text2skin plugin

Am Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2004 21:41 schrieb tinconn@virgilio.it:
> Ok, but why for exaples this image in gimp is correct but when i put it
> Into a skin the black and yellow color is trasparet?
>
> http://kikko77.altervista.org/Immagini/channel.png
>
> I have lost truly much time with this problem
> Help me please !!!

Colors are displayed as transparent if the palette contains too many colors -
also check your syslog for according messages. The image you provided was not
indexed to <=16 colors, so the use of more colors than available is just
likely.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index