[vdr] Re: RTL/ARD Problem still not solved ?

Hello Klaus,

Thanks for Testing.

It takes some time till this Problem happen - i here a Uptime (without
VDR and Driver Reload of min. 12hours is needed until this happen.

I think this must something to do with the PID - all other Channels wich are on the
ARD-Transponder works fine - only ARD cause this heavy system-hangup.

I know 3 other People wich have exact the same Problem.

Perhaps i find time this weekend to make a test-Installation with actual
driver and 1.3.x Version of VDR

I will report you if it´s gone there.

CU

Axel

> Axel Gruber wrote:
>>
>> Hi List
>>
>> No i want to give my parrents a whole VDR-Installation for ther House (2
>> or3 VDR´s) but i have
>> a Problem with wich i personaly can live - but not my parents:
>>
>> ARD (das ERste)
>> RTL
>>
>> Switching to RTL i often have no Sound but a picture - after
>> Driver-Relaod everything works fine again.
>> Switching to ARD (das Erste) i have much bigger Problems: Sometimes i
>> have Sound but no Picture
>> sometimes i have no Sound and no Picture - and very often the complete
>> System Hangup !
>>
>> I can reproduce this here on my VDR Installations on every 3 Machines.
>>
>> I use the 1.2.x VDR-Branch.
>>
>> I know that the Problem is known but i want to know if anyone have solved
>> this or have any idea how to solve this ?
>>
>> I think the Problem was comming out some time after switching to the
>> "timeshiftrecording-Drivers/VDR" - but i´m not able to locate the exact
>> time.

> I just tested this (with VDR 1.3.8, though) by heavily switching between
> RTL
> and ARD, but not once did I have missing audio.

> Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index