[vdr] Re: RTL/ARD Problem still not solved ?

Axel Gruber wrote:

It takes some time till this Problem happen - i here a Uptime (without
VDR and Driver Reload of min. 12hours is needed until this happen.

I think this must something to do with the PID - all other Channels wich are on the
ARD-Transponder works fine - only ARD cause this heavy system-hangup.

I know 3 other People wich have exact the same Problem.

Perhaps i find time this weekend to make a test-Installation with actual
driver and 1.3.x Version of VDR
I will report you if itīs gone there.
With 1.3.7 and dvb drivers from 2.6.6-bk7 I also have these problems (not verified for ARD since i never watch it) with RTL.

My vdr box runs 24/7 unless i reboot for a kernel update. It really takes a while till this problem occours, perhaps it happens when vdr starts epg updating (although i doubt it). I have 2 dvbs-budget and one ff card.

kind regards Philip Lawatsch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index