[vdr] Re: RTL/ARD Problem still not solved ?

Philip Lawatsch wrote:

With 1.3.7 and dvb drivers from 2.6.6-bk7 I also have these problems (not verified for ARD since i never watch it) with RTL.

My vdr box runs 24/7 unless i reboot for a kernel update. It really takes a while till this problem occours, perhaps it happens when vdr starts epg updating (although i doubt it). I have 2 dvbs-budget and one ff card.
Forgot to mention that recording rtl works ok. So, even if I have no sound on RTL i can still record it with sound.

kind regards -ph-

Home | Main Index | Thread Index