[vdr] Re: Help needed

On Thursday 27 May 2004 06:01 pm, André Weidemann wrote:
> Norm Dressler wrote:
> > On Thursday 27 May 2004 07:58 am, André Weidemann wrote:
> >
> > Playing /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0.
> > Cache Fill:  0.00%  (0 bytes)
> >
> > It just sits there at this point.
> >
> > Norm
>
> Did you try what Oskar suggested? Did you try running szap with the "-r"
> option?

Yes, I did try this --and continue to use the -r option when starting it.

Again, anyone know the full syntax of the "scan" command?  I am not getting
all of the transponders/channels and I am suspecting a problem with my scan
syntax.  Specifically there is a 1/2 or 3/4 at the end -- what are those
numbers referring to?

Norm

Home | Main Index | Thread Index