[vdr] partly OT: english VDR-Discussion Board?

Hi,

as there were discussions on this list about links of Patches / Plugins to the mostly german speaking vdr-portal.de, there is a thread and poll about the neccesarity (<= does this word exist?!?) of an english board at the VDR-Portal.

I think none of the users of the vdr-portal dared to cross-post this so far, as they might be afraid to get flamed about ading for this board...

Nevertheless it's the english-speaking VDR community (which might be here) that should take part at this discussion...

Funny enough this thread is mostly german... but there's some english postings at the end...

To whom it may concern / who might be interessted:

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=18003&sid=

Hannes

PS: I tried to send this yesterday, but I had trouble with the headers. Sorry, if some of you received it two times....
--
Hannes Stein
hannsens@macnews.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index