[vdr] Re: partly OT: english VDR-Discussion Board?

Le ven 04/06/2004 à 09:04, Hannes Stein a écrit :

> as there were discussions on this list about links of Patches / Plugins
> to the mostly german speaking vdr-portal.de, there is a thread and poll
> about the neccesarity (<= does this word exist?!?) of an english board
> at the VDR-Portal.

Yes we need it

> Nevertheless it's the english-speaking VDR community (which might be
> here) that should take part at this discussion...

Here I am!

> Funny enough this thread is mostly german... but there's some english
> postings at the end...

I would like to register and join in the forum - but I don't understand
the registration form...

> To whom it may concern / who might be interessted:
>
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=18003&sid=

OK I read and I agree with the English language posts:

	The portal is a user place not a developer place

	It is the place where files can be found in a central location

	It is a place where users can help other users get up and running

	Lots of web links point to the portal and when you get there to
download files it is easy to get lost.

02 €

Tony Grant

--