[vdr] Re: Enhancing vdr UI usability

skrodzki_list@stevekist.de wrote:

> Only one thing I am really missing: I would easy get hands of the full show
> information for the show I am actually watching. This could be possibly
> achieved by pressing OK twice, but perhaps this might break Klaus philosphy...
>
> Anyhow, this feature I am really missing as I have to go to "Programm" and
> then press OK to get the info, which is annoying...

By default the green button leads directly to the Schedule menu, and pressing
Ok there gives you the information on the current show. So it's also just
two button presses.

Aynway, I'll probably introduce a general "Info" button that brings up the
information of the current show (or the currently replayed programme).
But then your rc will need to have such a button, of course ;-)

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index