[vdr] Re: Enhancing vdr UI usability

At 16:19 04.06.2004 +0200, Klaus wrote:

By default the green button leads directly to the Schedule menu, and pressing
Ok there gives you the information on the current show. So it's also just
two button presses.
Like I wrote in my first posting on this topic: It would be helpful if the screen that comes up when pressing OK during a running program would show the presets for the color (red and green) buttons as it is shown in all the other screens. This way a user can see what shortcuts are available (he has to know about OK of course ;-) ) and the "don't hide shortcuts from the user" rule would be satisfied.

Even I didn't know that the green button is a shortcut to the program - after using vdr for 2 or 3 years now - about the red I knew. :-/

Bernd

Home | Main Index | Thread Index