[vdr] Re: AC3 output with VDR 1.3.6 Nova-T DXR3 Kernel-2.6.7-rc2-mm1 Fedora2

Hi,

> Hi,
> I am running VDR-1.3.6 on fedora2 with kernel 2.6.7-rc2-mm1.
> I am using the cvs dvb-kernel drivers and cvs hollywood + drivers.
>
> Everything works fine and I get PCM sound to my surround receiver via the
> coaxial connection on the Hollywood + card (using DXR3 plugin).
>
> The only problem is my receiver (Denon AVR-1602) doesn't seem to correctly
> recognise AC3 streams and I end up with pro-logic decoding.

In the new dxr3-plugin i am working on i have updated the mutlichannelruntes
with the newset
ac3overdvb patch.
But some days ago my dvb card died (tuner) i must wait until the one came.
Take the ac3overdvb patch and replace the old routines from
mutichannelaudio.c/h and compile it.
Maybe it works now.

Greets,
Christian