[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: dvd-0.3.5b02

Hi Sven,
I just tried to run the DVD-Plugin with vdr-1.3.10 and applied spu-patch.
It compiles correctly and runs with VDR.

There are only two small glitches in the forced-only subtitles.
Although I selected "forced only" in the setup, the plugin always starts with "de 1/x". I have to switch to "auto" manually.
The other problem is with the 1st LOTR DVD. The forced subs are displayed correctly in German as I wanted it to, but for a fraction of a second you always see the English subs just before the German ones are displayed.

André.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index