[vdr] Streaming radio with streamdev

Hello everyone,

I'm using VDR 1.3.11 and streamdev plugin.
I can successfully stream audio+video from VDR to Windows Media Player 9 (yes,
audio works too thanks to vdrportal.de people :) even though this is kind of
choppy).

What I would like to do now is to be able to stream radio channels.

I can successfully stream the sound only (using "novideo" in ffserver.conf)
from a normal video+audio channel. But when I try to do exactly the same on a
radio channel (which has no video), I get nothing when starting ffmpeg.

Any known restriction in this case?

Thanks,
Olivier.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index