[vdr] Re: Streaming radio with streamdev

I am also trying to get streaming audio+video using streamdev and vdr-1.3.11
to Windows Media Player 9.  What I am currently trying to use is VLC.

vlc -vvv http://127.0.0.1:3000/10301 --sout '#transcode{vcodec=DIV3, vb=256,
acodec=mpga, ab=128, width=320,
height=240}:std{access=mmsh,mux=asfh,url=:1234}'

The only problem is that I get video but no audio.  It appears that vlc is
using ffmpeg to transcode the mpeg2 audio, but it is attaching mpeg3 (MP3)
headers to it.  Is there a better way? Can you explain how you got
audio+vidio to work?

Thank You,
C.Y.M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index