[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.11 crashes with games plugin 0.6.1

Trois Six <trois.six@free.fr> wrote:

> > I'm using version 0.6.1 of vdr-games plugin. It compiles without
> > problems, VDR starts without problems and the menu entry "games" is
> > displayed in OSD. When I select it to play games VDR crashes
> > (segmentation fault).

seems to be a compiler bug.

Rolf Ahrenberg (THX), sent me the following patch:

in launcher.cpp

        while (menu[i].name) {
-               games[i] = menu[i++].name;
+              games[i] = menu[i].name;
        }
        games[i] = NULL;
        *m = games;

replace the line with "-" by the lines prefixed with "+" (without the
"+"). report if this fixes the problem for you.

best regards ...
clemens

Home | Main Index | Thread Index