[vdr] Re: Streaming radio with streamdev

Am Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2004 17:36 schrieb oliviervdr@free.fr:
> I'm using VDR 1.3.11 and streamdev plugin.
> I can successfully stream audio+video from VDR to Windows Media Player 9
> (yes, audio works too thanks to vdrportal.de people :) even though this is
> kind of choppy).
>
> What I would like to do now is to be able to stream radio channels.

Try streaming radio channels directly from the VDR using WinAMP, and enter the
URL
http://server:port/ES/channelnumber

The ES tells streamdev to deliver an elementary MP2-stream that any
MP3-decoder should be able to decode.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index