[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.7pre1

On Sonntag, 11. Juli 2004 12:53, Juha Pahkala wrote:
> Okay, some results:
>
> Using directfb output on a Matrox G400.
>
> The colors in the picture are all funny. I don't know how to explain it,
> but they aren't right. I could send you a photo of it if that'd be more
> helpful.

Swapped UV components ? In file video-dfb.c uncomment line 390, comment 391.
Thats funny my G550 works with I420. Should make that runtime configurable via OSD.

> The playback of both video and audio (live tv and recodings) is very
> jerky. audio skips around every second.

What's your CPU (type + M(G)Hz) ?

> If I bring a menu to the screen
> it flashes at the same frequency.

Which directFB version do you use, recent CVS checkout ?

> I get a lot of following errors:
>
> invalid mb type in I Frame at 2 12
> ac-tex damaged at 0 13
> ac-tex damaged at 0 14

[ .. ]

> ac-tex damaged at 0 28
> skiped MB in I frame at 1 29
> ac-tex damaged at 0 30

These are error messages from ffmpeg due to damaged stream.

Upon startup I get the same errors. I think they are related to vdr who
does a scan through video directory and some other threads are blocked
(no reaction upon keyborad events).

Stefan Lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index