[vdr] ring buffer overflows when using network

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help:

My vdr reports ring buffer overflows if I use the network.  It does not
matter if I use the streamdev plugin to send out traffic, or if I use
nfs to share out my /video, when I mplayer on a remote machine vdr
throws up error messages and playback on the vdr machine breaks up.

I have a dxr3 based system with two budget cards - a DVB-T and an DVB-S.
It is a celeron 450.

It does not happen every time, but often enough to be a problem.  Has
anyone else seen this?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index