[vdr] Re: vdr with dxr3 & dvb subtitles leaking memory

Christian Gmeiner wrote:

wait 1-2 days and a pre of the new dxr3 plugin will be out... i am actually
fixing some osd problems.

I noticed there is a link to your pre1 version in http://www.vdr-portal.de. With my poor skills in German I understood that some people are quite happy with it. Here are my experiences with vdr 1.3.12:

+ Menu speed and general responsiveness are improved (!)

- Menus or other OSD graphics didn't show in the beginning after vdr start. After some channel zapping it started to work.
- No sound from digital S/PDIF output (don't know about analog output)
- Recording replay is broken, framerate looks something like 1/s

Cheers,
Seppo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index