[vdr] Re: vdr with dxr3 & dvb subtitles leaking memory

> Christian Gmeiner wrote:
>
> >wait 1-2 days and a pre of the new dxr3 plugin will be out... i am
actually
> >fixing some osd problems.
> >

> I noticed there is a link to your pre1 version in
> http://www.vdr-portal.de. With my poor skills in German I understood
> that some people are quite happy with it. Here are my experiences with
> vdr 1.3.12:
>
> + Menu speed and general responsiveness are improved (!)
Nice to hear, but in the next pre there will be some changes.

> - Menus or other OSD graphics didn't show in the beginning after vdr
> start. After some channel zapping it started to work.

> - No sound from digital S/PDIF output (don't know about analog output)
This could be, because i cant test it, but i hope in the next pre it will
work.
> - Recording replay is broken, framerate looks something like 1/s
Here by me and many others - except you - have no problems.
Have you fixed the dxr3outputthread.c?

Greets, Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index