[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.12 - Channels printed twice in display

"C.Y.M." wrote:

> > - Now storing the name of the service provider (aka
> > "bouquet") in the channel
> >   name, separated by a semicolon (see man vdr(5) for
> > details). Explicit usage
> >   of the various parts of the channel name is yet to come.
>
> Is there a way we can avoid the channels names from being displayed twice in
> the OSD?

I assume you are referring to the "provider" name that is now appended
to the channel name (separated by ';'). This will be explicitly used
later. If you don't want this now, just comment out the lines

                        if (*pn) {
                           char ProviderNameBuf[1024];
                           sd->providerName.getText(ProviderNameBuf, sizeof(ProviderNameBuf));
                           if (*ProviderNameBuf) {
                              char *p = pn + strlen(pn);
                              strcpy(p, ProviderNameBuf);
                              }