[vdr] Re: vdr with dxr3 & dvb subtitles leaking memory

Christian Gmeiner wrote:

- Recording replay is broken, framerate looks something like 1/s

Here by me and many others - except you - have no problems.
Have you fixed the dxr3outputthread.c?

I uncommented one usleep(10000) line from there. Was that the correct action to do?

I noticed the playback problems are present for Astra DVB-S recordings too, so it cannot be related to our local DVB-T practises.

Greets, Christian

I also couldn't find pre2 version you mentioned (later in this thread) from sourceforge. Is it available?

Also many thanks for your work! I once tried to find out what changes are required for vdr 1.3.7+ but found that to be a quite large task (especially for my poor C++ skills...).

Cheers,
Seppo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index