[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.12

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Luca Olivetti wrote:
[...]
Any opinion on the patch I sent before your holidays?

Not that I'm in a hurry (didn't have time to advance with the plugin
that will be needing that functionality) but I'd like your opinion, (and
I can always patch vdr if it's negative).

From a quick glance: what I don't like about this is the
exposure you give to the cDisplayChannel object and that there is
yet another cStatus call.

What _exactly_ is it that you want to achieve?
If it is just displaying a message, I'd say we should find another
way to accomplish this.
Displaying a message quickly changing (the dish position) *and* keeping the channel info on screen until the position has been reached or a positioning error occurred.
You suggested to use Skins.Message but it didn't work/it's not enough: