[vdr] Re: vdr with dxr3 & dvb subtitles leaking memory

Christian Gmeiner wrote:

Maybe some of the problems are caused by the plugin grabbing all the CPU
time!

What do the usleep statements do? I had a brief look at the code but
couldn't

work it out.

Ok.... i am to lazy to write a patch for this, so repace the following two
functions
in dxr3outputthread.c
Wow, with this modification it *almost* works with a pentium *100* (in fact it works quite well on low bitrate channels, like Rai Edu2). It can also maintain a --very jerky-- picture while serving another channel in the same transponder to a streamdev-client.
Time to go hunting on ebay for a pentium 166 ;-) (this machine is practically inaudible).

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -