[vdr] Re: dxr3-0.2.3-pre1 test results

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 00:30, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> > "Christian Gmeiner" <christian@visual-page.de> writes:
> >
> > > Here is a screenshot: http://www.visual-page.de/dxr3/osd.jpg
> >
> > That is what it looks like here too, after my modification.  Before
> > this I always got wrong colours on OSD, on any VDR and with any DXR3
> > plugin I tried.

Looks pretty much the same as mine too, on an Athlon 1000! The menus
usually appear as stripes of colour against a clear background, rather
than the whole thing having a blue background, or whatever (I'm using
the smaller font but I think it happened with the big one).

I get the occasional restart (after a dayt or so of use) of vdr when I
close a menu. Not that much of a problem, really!

;)

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index