[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.7pre2

On Dienstag, 27. Juli 2004 21:44, Torgeir Veimo wrote:

[ .. ]

> Can you test with supplied code to see if the WM supports fullscreen
> hinting with atoms? I can maybe add the code to the plugin.

stefan@jarada:~/test> gcc -L/usr/X11R6/lib/ -lX11 -o captest captest.c
stefan@jarada:~/test> ./captest
WM supports full screen hint
atom: _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN
stefan@jarada:~/test>

[ .. ]

> Also, think sync method is not stored. Adding this (line 263
> setup-softdevice.c) seems to fix it:
>
>   SetupStore ("SyncAllFrames",      setupStore.syncOnFrames);

Done

> Furthermore, I am unable to compile in any more deinterlace filters,
> even if PP_LIBAVCODEC=1 is present in the makefile. libpostproc.a is in
> the correct location and everything compiles successfully, they are just
> not available in the setup menu.

When XV only is selected via Makefile I get a segfault .

--
Stefan Lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index