[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.7pre2

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

Furthermore, I am unable to compile in any more deinterlace filters,
even if PP_LIBAVCODEC=1 is present in the makefile. libpostproc.a is in
the correct location and everything compiles successfully, they are just
not available in the setup menu.

I succeded now in compiling softdevice with PP_LIBAVCODEC=1 after doing make SHARED_PP=1 in xine's libpostproc dirctory and as written in the Makefile, but I as well only have in Menu -> Deinterlace Method the 3 things that were there before, and now while switching them vdr crashes.
Jörg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index