[vdr] Re: ffmpeg, alsa and softdevice: choppy sound and video

Dominique Dumont <domi.dumont@free.fr> writes:

> The problem also occurs if tuned to a radio. So it's not related to
> video problem.
>
> Since I've no problem (but no sound yet) with hw:0,0, I'm beginning to
> wonder if this is not a ALSA problem...

OK, I've managed to change the alsa device. Now I've switched to
regular plughw:0,0 on a SBLive digital 5.1 card (front output).

Video and audio hiccups only happens after switching channels. After
that audio and video look mostly normal, but I still get xrun errors
every now and then.

Cheers

Home | Main Index | Thread Index