[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Problems switching to dvb-kernel under 2.6

On So, 5.09.2004, 01:42, Kenneth Aafløy sagte:

> Klaus, I would like to see you, or someone else actually following through
> with the problems that exists with compiling the current CVS dvb-kernel
> against a suse kernel, but as you know you cut off your attempt way to
> prematurly. Please, could you setup a secondary testing partiotiong
> alongside
> your primary setup, and whenever You and I have time, We could work
> through
> this, instead of just dropping everything on the floor?

As kernel 2.6 is the new mainstream of Linux it will be used widely
(especially for hardware reasons). That means the users will drop using
VDR if it doesn't work with 2.6 and it will be buried in a few month ...

Rene

Home | Main Index | Thread Index