[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-epgsearch-0.0.1

Hi,

since I missed the repepg-patch of Gerhard Steiner in the developer version, I wrote a
plugin, that searches for repeatings and allows other searches.

the Readme:

EPG-Search shows repeatings of schedule entries and allows you
to search the EPG. Your search parameters are stored to reuse
the search later on.

Works only for vdr-1.3.x (x>=7). Tested on 1.3.11 and 1.3.12.
Parts of the sources are based on the repeating-epg-patch
from Gerhard Steiner, who gave me the permission to use them
(thanks for his work!).

At first glance EPG-Search looks like the schedules menu entry
of vdr.
Differences: The red key is not used for recording, but displays
the repeatings of the selected entry. With the blue key, you can
enter a search menu. Here you can add, edit, delete and start
searches. In the search edit menu, you can define your search
criterions, like the search text and others.

The setup menu gives you only the option, to hide the plugin
in main menu.

Have fun!

Christian Wieninger
Der folgende Teil dieser Nachricht enthält einen Anhang im
sogenannten Internet MIME Nachrichtenformat.
Wenn Sie Pegasus Mail oder ein beliebiges anderes MIME-kompatibles
Email-System verwenden, sollte Sie den Anhang mit Ihrem Email-System
speichern oder anzeigen können. Anderenfalls fragen Sie Ihren Administrator.

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,

   ---- Datei Information/File information -----------
     Datei/File:  vdr-epgsearch-0.0.1.tgz
     Datum/Date:  8 Sep 2004, 19:30
     Größe/Size:  19593 bytes.