[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.5 (development)

On 08 Sep 2004 Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi,
> is there a slight chance that the update from 0.9.4 to 0.9.5 broke the
> resume function in mplayer? My vdr user is 'vdr' (group 'vdrdaem') and
> the .mplayer.resume file is owned by this user. But the file stays
> empty, in the logs vdr says it can't open the file
> /video/movies/.mplayer.resume$$$. I didn't change the file and in 0.9.4
> it worked.

Well, the vdr user must have write permission to the directory.
Formerly the resume file was opened in read/write mode but now
the data is saved to a temp. file and then renamed to the final
name (this is VDRs cSafeFile class).

Regards

--
Stefan Huelswitt