[vdr] 3rd VUMD in Krefeld/Duesseldorf/Duisburg

Hello everybody,

am glad to announce the 3rd VDR USER MEETING in Düsseldorf/Krefeld/Neuss on
thursday september, 23rd at 7pm. We will meet in our favourite location in
Bösinghoven near the A57 between Krefeld and Düsseldorf.

The two VUMD in Bösinghoven in the last year were a great success. We had
on both meetings several running VDRs, several Plugin authors showing the
capabilities of their plugins and much more.

If you have the chance to bring a satelite dish incl. cable with you please
give me a short hint.

If you plan to come, please be so kind and send me a short reply. You will
get a detailed description and further information.

Klaus: If you would like to join us, I would be glad to ask all
participients for money to pay your flight ticket ;).

Kind regards

Home | Main Index | Thread Index