[vdr] Re: How to kill an svdrp connection from vdr ?

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 03:07:59PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> QUIT is an SVDRP command.
> It ends the current SVDRP session.
> > to Divx: "your QUIT" && /usr/local/bin/TODIVX && "svdrpsend.pl MESG fertig"

Well, OK, but then how to use it ?

The connection is open due to xawtv controlling VDR, so I cannot kill
the connection from outside VDR and keep controlling VDR...

That's the reason I ask for an example on how to use it :-)

From my point of view the uniqueness of the SVDRP is a complete
nonsense... And I really hope this will change :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index