[vdr] channels.conf

Hi everybody,

I have a setup of VDR that is currently running (I've made my first recording yesterday). It seems to work fine but I cannot tune to the channels of Canal Satellite (for instance Canal + and its brothers).
It is quite frustrating since I have a subscription and a cam with CI.
The message that I have in the logs is "The channel is not available".

For some channels for which I have no subscription, I get a black screen but not this message so I guess my channels.conf is not correct for those channels.

The tool for scanning the channels (scan) from dvb-apps tells me the following:
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0011
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0010

so I cannot rebuild the file channels.conf.

Can anyone send me its channels.conf file so that I can try it out ?
Or do you think that the problem comes from another point ?

Thanks in advance.

Boris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index